Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Because

I am a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Creativity is embedded in my soul

I have an obsessive love for vintage things

I need a {homeplace} to clear my head

I heart old fashioned names and desire to use them

I desire to be a small piece the creative {blog land} that inspires me

I want to give back & pass along ideas and inspiration I draw from others blogs

I am something to everyone, except here, I am only me

Every woman needs an imaginary friend, with a name she loves, to share every.thing

3 comments:

  1. This post is so beautiful!!!! I just love it ~ I'm so glad you're here....seems as we love so much of the same things, xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make your blog so beautiful??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks!! Actually..it was simple because blogger provided the template. My business partner and i LOVE brown!! Can you tell?? The banner picture came from http://www.thevintagemoth.blogspot.com/ who has lovely free vintage images! (loveit.)
    The pictures to the left are of my new, but very old paper dress form (yes..she has a name..Ingrid) and Newly Vintage {re}invintaged pieces. I am so glad you think it's pretty!! THANKS SO MUCH! <3

    ReplyDelete